Hi i just want to find out as im having ...

Asked by rochelle towmse on 23-04-2014 11:28:19
Question posted in the Landlord Tenant Law category relating to Free State
Question value: R 280.00

i just want to find out as im having a problem with the aggents from where i rent my flat from i inform them in time that im going to pay the rent in full this month as was having a problem last month now they have sign a contract with someone else for that flat,they firstly sad they going to come and see me with the owner now i have to hear that i must move out by 30/4/2014.can someone please assist me in this regard

kind regards

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.