Haai there actually I want to open the c...

Asked by Mlungisi@ on 08-09-2016 13:16:13
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 300.00

Haai there actually I want to open the case against Hospital. I was doing operation earlier this year on the 07 April, my testis was swollen so the Hospital decide to to cut the testis because they thought I have cancer then I done operation. When the results come back from Laboratory confirm that I have TB not cancer but the damage was done already as I have done the Left orchidectomy .so now I might have not children anymore. So I want to open case against Hospital to pay for damages they done to me.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.