Good day I have a baby that is 2 years 6...

Asked by SHARONG on 01-08-2018 09:49:21
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal
Question value: R 0.00

Good day 

I have a baby that is 2 years 6 months his father has had no contact with him at all neither has he contributed financally in any way he now wants to see baby i have no issue with that but i want there to be a set time or days that he can see him as well as a set amout that he will give every month. Can I also claim for the months that he has not contributed. how does the process work and how long does it take?  

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.