I took my car for repais after consaltin...

Asked by Johan Momberg on 27-03-2019 08:34:28
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Mpumalanga
Question value: R 0.00

I took my car for repais after consalting with the campony on the phone and personaly .The taold me yes they can this was in november last year.After some time they called me and stated that he struggel to get the parts (1 momth later)in Feb this year i was called by the owner and my self went to see him.He informed me that the man that work on my car are gone and he now personaly wil work on my kr but he suggest that we bye amd fit a new motor to the car this was agreed appon and a payment of  a total of R28 000 were made to him.I was sepoed to ge my car in the first week of march but now theres a diffrunt sorry and will only have my car by the 10 April .I still pay my montly installment on the car that R8000 a month and a pay my father in law a R1000 each month to rent a car from him the licens on my car expired (R2500) and need to be updated but cant i am waiting for the new enjin number  every time i speak to them theres a story .The car engin are stripped completely i feel like just to go and collect my car but i dont know muts about car to get all fix again 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.