Hi Hope you are well ? I am just looking...

Asked by RuanN on 12-04-2019 14:02:23
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Mpumalanga
Question value: R 0.00

Hi Hope you are well ? I am just looking for advice without having to pay if possible.I have a full time job and the contract states I must work 4 weeks notice. I have been working for 2 years for the company.Is there any way I can resign as effective immediately without getting into trouble ?And the second part study leave how does it work, currently I must use my own leave. My studies are in the same field as the company.Regards 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.