To whom it may concern,Please can you as...

Asked by goldstone on 25-04-2019 14:56:09
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 0.00

To whom it may concern,

Please can you assist me I got a sms saying that I got a fine for speeding and when I went t to check on pay city I saw that I have 2 outstanding fine one was in 2016 and 2018 and both where with my company car and I have never received any letter or notification of these 2 fine the only one I was informed about the one for 2019/03/31

Should the letter go to the company and then they will forward the letter onto me or is it my responsibility to check to see whether I have an outstanding fine or not.

And should I start to pay the outstanding fine or not

Please help me in doing the right thing thanks

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.