Hey...I'm From Gauteng Protea GlenCan I ...

Asked by Cheese cake on 02-02-2022 07:09:56
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Hey...I'm From Gauteng Protea Glen

Can I Sue My Mom For emotional Abusing Me When I Was Young & Neglecting Me I suffered while she had a stable job & verbal Abuse-I went To a Doctor and she said I declared my symptoms as Cancer & Referred me to a Doctor that Deals with if specifically She Tells me I'll Die of Cancer Infront of people Even Next To My 5 Year old brother he Even Says it too cause his adapted

Last year she called the Cops They Came While I was Conversating with my Lil Sister & Started Beating Me up To a Pulp kicked me mind you I'm only 17 they treated me like I was a criminal & that I was going to Do Something but they knew I was harmless they Hand cuffed me & Shuvved me in the van The Whole day, asked for water but no Body Cared Since then it Traumatazied me Cause Recently She told me she's going to Kill Me with Poision One day & I'm Afraid to go report all this Cause She seems To Know Every Cop In My Area...What Can I do about this

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.