I have been in a relationship with a man...

Asked by Anonymous on 01-01-2014 11:00:00
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

I have been in a relationship with a man that I founded out slept with 36 woman in this time, he has emotionally abused me, nothing was never good enough for him, he constantly made me feel worthless, I made me feel so terrible if I wanted to spend time with the family that my visits to them just became less and less - I had a suspision he cheated on me but it was confirmed to me today - I am an emotional wreck and will be seeing a psyciatrist this saturday, just to want to get the feeling back of wanting to live

I want to sue him for I dont know what - he must pay for what he has done not only to me but to every other girl and wifes he used!

What can I do

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.