Hi SirMadamMy brother we are fighting ov...

Asked by Sinazo on 31-10-2019 22:48:03
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Hi Sir/Madam

My brother we are fighting over our mothers house... there are tenants in that house but i never get anything, he uses the money alone for himself. The house needs fixing now coz he has ruined it with his tenants.. because he is older than me, he knows I'm scared of him.. WHAT LEGAL ACTIONS CAN I TAKE AGAINST HIM. To be able to fix the house and share the tenants money equally.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.