Dear SirsI have a brother in Joburg who ...

Asked by Jealous Muganda on 29-02-2020 14:37:18
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Dear Sirs

I have a brother in Joburg who is going around accusing me of all weird things concerning my duties to look after him. I live in UK and he eventually done voicenote with all accusations and I feel I must engage a lawyer to take this up as a civil case against him to warn him that all he is doing is against the law and he can end up appearing in court for accusing people to look after him when it is not my duty to do so. I want a lawyer to write him a letter or letters to being evidence to all he has said or face civil proceedings. Is it possible. This is my sibling and he is relentlessly saying all bad stuff about me and am not happy.  I must put a stop to all inaccurate narration before it destroys the family 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.