Good day, hoping you can assist me. I am...

Asked by LiMaBo on 27-11-2019 09:16:09
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 100.00

Good day, hoping you can assist me. I am working for a company where the senior manager & I worked together.  He is married and so am I. His wife has been contacting my husband non-stop. Keeps giving him information that is untrue. As well as contacting my work place. harrasing and asking for personal information.  It has been given by someone at my work place. Giving through my every doing and movement. (This manager does not longer work here and has not for almost 4 months) she is also threatening to sue me. and name slandering me. She is threatheing to retrieve personal call/message records.  I feel my privacy has been violated not only by her threatening me. but also by the collegues i work with who is watching my every move and feeding information to her. Also her non stop harrasement to my husband. Could you kindly advise me what my legal rights are? What the possible reaction could be? How can I stop her from harrasing my life.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.