Good Evening My Ex boyfriend is laying c...

Asked by Anonymous on 30-12-2019 01:21:59
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Good Evening 

My Ex boyfriend is laying charges against me for Deformation of Character where someone hacked into my social media accounts "Instagram'' pretending to be me as well as email was sent to him from my IP address which wasnt me as I didnt have cell phone in order to commit these acts. Hes also claiming that I faked my pregnancy in order to extort money from him because people have been telling him I have done this before.... which isnt true he paid for Doctor Consultation with me which is R 490.00 at the clinic they didnt do ultrasounds so I had to have bloodtest done which cost me R 1800.00 to do. The doctor emailed me the results which I forwarded the email to my boyfriend. Then we dedcided to get abortion and my boyfriend and his aunt spoke to the clinic and the driver dropped medication at my house which I gave the R 700.00 to driver that my boyfriend gave me. Couple weeks later when I went to the Doctor cause I fell ill they found out that I was still pregnant and the termination tablets wouldnt have worked. These people who have spoken about me to him I dont know what they have on me they going testify in court apparently according to his mom. 

Please advise me what to do 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.