Please help. I am a divorced mother or t...

Asked by TheresaM on 25-02-2020 17:14:33
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Limpopo
Question value: R 100.00

Please help. I am a divorced mother or three minor daughters. They were taken away from me via an ex parte court order. The father received primary care.

This whole process was based on false allegations.

I am about to hand in a Form 2 application at the Children Court for revision of the case based on new evidence that the father is unfit to have primary care.

What will happen when I submit my court application? In other words, what will the practical implication be? Will the girls be removed from his care immediatly?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.