Hi. Hope you are doing well. My sister r...

Asked by Jacomina on 12-07-2021 00:12:55
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Limpopo

Hi. Hope you are doing well. My sister recently passed away on January this year and she had a house so we all know that my sister has 2 children so that house had to be rented out and the money would benefit the children but it isn't working at all because my dad was appointed to be the one who should look after the house since the children are still minors but I think my dad is being manipulated by his brothers because he is not as educated as them. Even now the kids cannot apply for their foster grant because we were denied the death certificate. Please help where do I find help?

Information Requested by Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 14-07-2021 16:43:00

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Who has the death certificate? Your father? Or your uncles?

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.