Hello guys.what is procedure to help me ...

Asked by Natasha on 02-03-2020 13:03:59
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Hello guys.what is procedure to help me with mg question?

Regards Natasha

Further information relating to Question:

Hello guys.   I was on my way home at 18:30 on Thursday last week driving through Aegean Heights gate.   There is only one gate to enter and exit our complex. As I was driving in through the gate a man was on his way out so the gate was like 10% need to be open(was busy opening) I push my pedal to drive in, because it was exactly enough time (from opening time to start closing its 13 seconds)the gate was starting to close.,when i was just starting drive in.the gate scratch left side has the following damages:   ·         Left side door has scratches ·         Left side door handle has scratches ·         Left side plastic wheel arch    My access is too high to claim back from my insurance company. As this was not a mistake made on my behalf would the "Family trust" in our building be liable to pay for the damages to my vehicle as the gates sensor did not work.   Please advise at your earliest convenience. Natasha

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.