Good dayI hope that someone can help me ...

Asked by Cindy on 03-03-2020 10:32:54
Question posted in the National Credit Act Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 450.00

Good day

I hope that someone can help me in the situation I'm in at the moment please.

I invested money overseas, in a company called BTSave. They deal with Bitcoin. Everytime I try to get my money back, I have to pay them more and more money. I have taken out loans at the bank and by RCS. My mom says that she can't believe that FNB gave me all that credit, as I bank with them, and they can see all my income and expenses. BTSave promised me that I would make enough money to pay back my loans quickly. But they have all been lying to me from the start! The last guy I dealt with, promised me that I will get my $35000, but I need to pay $3000 commission first. I don't have any more money! I am in a very bad situation at the moment, as I cannot pay the loans back, if I don't get my money first from BTSave. I don't know if a lawyer can help me and draft a letter to this company or something? I really don't know how it works.

Could someone please help me?

I really need to get help urgently please.

Thank you

Cindy van Niekerk



Ask your OWN Legal Question!

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 05-03-2020 19:33:22

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

I think that the reality of your situation is that you've been caught up in a scam! I think that you need to report the matter to the SAPS for investigations.

I think that the further reality is that the investment company probably operates in Cyprus, which means that you are going to have to sue them there - which is not going to be quick, cheap, or easy.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.