Hi I am a women from Eastern Cape I was ...

Asked by Anonymous on 10-03-2020 17:12:00
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 0.00

Hi I am a women from Eastern Cape I was staying in Pretoria with my ex then we broke up we have a son .this whole drama thing started in 2018 he apened or created a fake Facebook account where he threatened to kill me Nd tag all my friends then one of my friends called me we went to police station to open a case but they said they can't help me cz the account are fake fine last year he didn't support the child so his gelfriend called me this one day and swear at me that I must support my pig ( referring to my child) okay I blocked the number after a while I got three different request on Facebook one had his pic two ladies pictures I have never seen before okay then swearing started again Nd I sweated back then last week he came with a protection order from Pretoria to Eastern Cape .fine I took it and signed but now I noticed in his affidavit he lied he said I created those account if I did how did he know about the inbox because I should be the one receiving them cz I created them two he calls me even now using private nnumber ndswear at me .how can I do in situation like this Nd we suppose to be in court on the 05-05 but I don't have money to go there ,two I applied for maintance so we going to court on the 7-05 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.