Hi, my name is Thabo monyane, my Life pa...

Asked by Anonymous on 28-04-2020 16:33:18
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Free State
Question value: R 0.00

Hi, my name is Thabo monyane, my Life partner left and took our 6 year old son without my consent to another province and is now lodging false allegations against me, at police station Pietermaritzburg, my son is my world and need assistance in getting him back, should I open a case as I have already reported the matter

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.