To whom it may concern.My twin sister an...

Asked by Anonymous on 07-05-2020 15:49:41
Question posted in the General Law category relating to North West
Question value: R 0.00

To whom it may concern.

My twin sister and I are in college and obviously college needs money and our father told us that he is been saving money for us and the money will be released next year but knowing him,he will not give us the money he will spend it all alone. So my question is that can we get the court to order him to give us the money after its released?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Kind regards. 


If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.