I was scammed with a lot of money R350,0...

Asked by Virginia on 08-06-2020 13:26:09
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 300.00

I was scammed with a lot of money R350,000 by a guy from UK and a Nigerian guy. The guy from UK he's still here in South Africa when I contact him he changes his tone of voice and sounds like an old man saying the person am looking for he went back to UK. But the Nigerian I can't get hold of him hence I see on watssap he's online chatting but my phone doesn't even go through. I need all the money so I can pay my debt because I'm in a lot of debts. 

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 12-06-2020 20:59:37

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

You can report the scam to the SAPS and press criminal charges against them!

Otherwise, you can sue them in court to get your money back.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.