How to deal with an unfair treatment fro...

Asked by epcele on 27-08-2020 07:01:41
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

How to deal with an unfair treatment from the clerk of court who deal with family dispute. I was called to appear at court for an application for protection order which is put against me which state that I've treatend my brother and his family, when I arrive at court I find the clerk of court not being specificly with the application but he focused on the other issue which is between me and my brother and I have referred it to the tribal authority (INkosi) where my brother never attended but use the family court and the clerk of court stand as a lawyer of my brother not a neutral structure. Now brother has been stopped to built on my land till the dispute is resolve but the clerk of court grant him permission to continue. Please  advise on this it is very serious as it involves the INkosi decision which was ignored. 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.