Good dayWhen you have been granted a dec...

Asked by Phumzile on 09-09-2020 11:36:23
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Good day

When you have been granted a decree of divorce and you are only left with sharing of properties as you were married under community of property. Your partner/ex husband doesnt want to co-operate and been paying lawyers to start with the process but still there is no improvement or feedback and its been years now.

What is the legal way of selling the properties or sharing when the other party doesnt want to co operate and is busy dragging the case?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.