Good dayI was recently requested by the ...

Asked by Sedi on 22-10-2020 11:09:44
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Mpumalanga

Good day

I was recently requested by the childrens court to make an appearance as the grandmother of the children claims

I did not maintain the children.

the evidence lies with the mother of the children that I used to maintain the children.

the court has frozen my bank account an I still do not have access to my chidren.

I do not get along with the grandmother of the children.

can you please assist as to which steps I should follow to address this matter.


Sedi Mokoena


074 228 3512

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.