Good day I need advice please I want to ...

Asked by Braine on 13-01-2021 21:20:14
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Western Cape

Good day I need advice please I want to divorce my kids mother whe are now 3jrs separate i have a gf now I support my kids every month i have visiting hours with my kids every day for a hour that's fine with me but she don't send the kids for me because I live with my gf i move on with my life because she but my cloes out side i need this divorce i want this divorce as quick as possible please 

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 14-01-2021 12:00:02

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

You can apply for a divorce at your closest Magistrates Court. If you want a quick divorce, my advice is to try agree on the terms of the divorce with your wife. It can all happen quite quickly!

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.