Hi, I need a second opinion, I am not ha...

Asked by tmvisser on 20-01-2021 23:40:24
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng

Hi, I need a second opinion, I am not happy on a matter thats violated on our divorce agreement, my ex moved in with his new partner, and he wants to let the kids to go and visit him this weekend and meet her, our divorce was finilized 23 September 2020, our agreements says we must give it 3 months before intriducing the new partner, according to my divorce mediator seeing he moved in with her it looks like a steady relationship, so the kids can go and visit, they were exposed to previous relationships that he had, they onky heard of it never met those woman, and the kids still prossesing our divorce, they hardly know each other and now they want the children to go ther for a weekend. This is breaching of the divorce agreement

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 21-01-2021 11:49:08

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Three months from 23 September 2020 takes you to 23 December, so surely he can introduce the kids to his new partner?

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.