I'm married to an alcoholic who used to ...

Asked by Anonymous on 30-01-2021 07:30:08
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to North West

I'm married to an alcoholic who used to get accresive in front of my 2 kids, I'm pregnant with the 3rd child and can't go on exposing my kids to his bad drinking habits.

The problem is that we live in his dad's home and we do not pay rent. I work but he does not. I have moved out before but I'm forced to move back each time because I get no financial help from my him.

Is there a way to get him ivicted out of the house??? 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.