Good day i need help my mom got devorsed...

Asked by Anonymous on 24-02-2021 12:08:14
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Free State

Good day i need help my mom got devorsed 2 years ago through the court and thw court submitted an order that the husband should give her half of pension every month the amount of R2400 they were married for 7years.after devorse he still stayed in the house with her cause he had no where to go and never gave her that amount now he moved out last week and went to an attorney to say he want to protest against the court disiosion can he do it he was having affairs that was the reason for the divorse if you can help what she must do to get her money he have to pay her

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.