Goeie môre .. Ek kort raad , my ma...

Asked by Chané on 02-03-2022 09:42:46
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Gauteng

Goeie môre .. 

Ek kort raad , my ma het in 2020 n plot gekoop in Vischuil , Springs .. Sy en die huis eienaar is in verhouding en bly op die huidiglike oomblik op die plot .. maar hy is nog getroud aan sy vrou .. my ma het in 2020 sy geld en sy vrou se geld aan hulle uitbetaal .. maar nou weier sy vrou om die koop kontrak te teken sodat my ma die plot van hulle naam af kan kry , sy vrou soek nou meer geld wat nie n opsie is nie sienende dat die water rek  46 000 agter is .. watse stappe kan my ma neem omdat sy hulle reeds uitbetaal het maar nou weier om die papiere te teken.. hy kan nie alleen teken nie want hy en sy vrou is binne gemeenskap van goedere getroud .. 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.