To who it may concernKindly assist me, I...

Asked by Anonymous on 21-04-2021 22:53:33
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

To who it may concern

Kindly assist me, I'm having this situation with my current Lawyer, I had a RAF award were my court order is 100% for me, so it does state RAF must pay all doctors and so on, OK so out of my granted amount I received only half I was informed to await this year for the recovery of party to party cost I was informed today that a settlement was reached but I'm shock coz this isn't nearly what I'm owed I'm sure my lawyer acted unfairly and unlawfully I need help taking the party to party cost  about to be paid out by RAF and the money short on my payout plus my interests occurred from June 2020 the lawyers is playing me with about R700,000,00 to R800,000,00 I'm sure please I need advice.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.