good day my name is mckyle fielies and i...

Asked by mckylefielies on 14-06-2021 09:57:55
Question posted in the Intellectual Property Law category relating to Western Cape

good day my name is mckyle fielies and i would like legal advice.

4 years ago my mother past away and left a goverment house behind that she was suppose to move in the following year that she past away.she left behind 5 children and no will of what will happen to her the following year me and my wife moved into the house and made the house living friendly because according to the laywer that help us at the masters office of cape town told us that because she did not have a will.the house will be given to her 5 children.but nw my grand mother want to kick us out of the house because she want to sell it and is saying that the house belongs to i would like to know what are my options now for going forward.


mckyle fielies 

cell number 0642489272


Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 17-06-2021 11:47:57

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

If your mother had children, then the house goes to the children, not the grand mother!

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.