Good morning To whome it may concern I M...

Asked by Senobia on 20-10-2021 05:30:50
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to Western Cape

Good morning  

To whome it may concern 

I Miss senobia Johnson talking behalf of my father Ebrahim and brother Bryan Johnson they been falsely accuse of a crime they didn't not do they been charged with housebreaking but in the news papers they where charge with position of stolen property people went to police station and lied saying it's there things but it not it's Al my things I had for a long time because of what my brother did in the past he had done his. Time in prison for it and he changed his life trying to be a better person because other people did the crime which is walking free outside now my father and brother must pay for the crime what Can we do or how can I help them please .

Information Requested by Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 30-10-2021 14:16:19

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment, even if it is R150 or R200.

What they need to do is to defend the charges in court, and to put up evidence to prove that they never committed the crime. Maybe, they need to explain HOW the stolen stuff came to be in their possession. i.e. tell the SAPS where they got the stolen stuff from.

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required deposit, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make deposits for their questions - they get serviced first!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.