Good day I would like to find if i can g...

Asked by Dudu on 22-10-2021 15:48:49
Question posted in the General Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal

Good day 

I would like to find if i can get help with a matter that took place over 20 years ago due to hospital negligence. This has been hanging over me all these years because I haven't found closure since. I had a brother who was admitted to a hospital then the next day when we went to visit, he was not there. This person was extremely sickly , he couldn't even stand. He disappeared inside the hospital and to this day we dont know what happened. The mortuary was searched without success a few days after they said he was discharged. He was so sickly he couldn't have recovered in a matter of hours. I desperately need answers and help in dealing with the matter. Thanking you in advance. 

Information Requested by Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 30-10-2021 14:20:48

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment, even if it is R150 or R200.

You've been waiting over 20 years to find out what happened to your brother? What have you tried in the past 20 years?

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required deposit, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make deposits for their questions - they get serviced first!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.