Good morning My partner and I'm not at t...

Asked by Laurianne on 26-10-2021 08:10:25
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Good morning 

My partner and I'm not at the present living together. His girlfriend did move in our house. We want to try again with our relationship. 

I gave the lady notice that I will be moving back to our house.

The first notice she just ignores. 

What can I do please 



Message from the Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 30-10-2021 14:25:54

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment, even if it is R150 or R200.

He needs to tell his ex-girlfriend that she needs to leave the house, and that she is no longer allowed to live there. It is his house, I assume, so he can say who can and who can't live there. 

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required deposit, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make deposits for their questions - they get serviced first!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.