I am married in community property my hu...

Asked by VELLARY on 03-02-2022 16:48:20
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to North West

I am married in community property my husband spoked drucs in the house so I left,Be for I left I ask him to choose between me and the drucs.He choose the drucs  over me.I cleaned the house and move back stayd two  months nothing change. I move out agian.

He stayd  with the drucs people in the  house for 1 year.He left the house alone for 2 weeks I moved back clean again 

and ask him that we can rent the house out he agreed,but on the day of moving he decided the he wants to move

back dont want to rent out the house any more.What will happen if I get a divoce.And plenty of my staf were stolen during these times

When he stayed with the drucs people(people who use drucs 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.