Good day I would like to now. If get you...

Asked by Louise on 19-02-2022 04:37:34
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day I would like to now. If  get you into bed under false pretences what can be done.He  andnow wants to get a protection order. What can be done? Can I oppose the protection order? Because I am not near him or his family and did not fisically harm  them.  I also have proof that he did not keep his distance like he was suppose to. He kept on going at me and I am digianosed with bipolar type 2,ADHD. 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.