To whom it may concern I need to change ...

Asked by Kriszandra on 25-04-2022 14:13:45
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Eastern Cape

To whom  it  may concern 

I need to change my son's surname to my maiden surname I had a relationship and we were not married but he's fled the country  because he is wanted for theft and fraud the police have tried to locate him but failed I have 2 case numbers he's parents both have passed away so I can't locate him ...I just want my son to have my surname and for this nightmare to end  I'm in need of a court order to change he's surname 

Kind regards 

Kriszandra Kruger 

Kriszandra Kruger 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.