Good Day SirMadamI have made a few appli...

Asked by Watson on 27-10-2022 11:35:40
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Western Cape

Good Day Sir/Madam

I have made a few applications to have my Name removed from Debt review. I pay monies, the last company who assisted me was Creditfit who i paid R2000.00 per month. I had no feed back from them and i am unable to reach them on their contact number or on whatsapp(our form of communication).

Please advise how i can be assured you will be able to assist me without just taking my cash?

Kind Regards


Message from the Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 30-10-2022 20:04:15

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment, even if it is R150 or R200.

Are you 100% sure that CreditFit is actually a registered debt counsellor who can assist you? Or, put otherwise, are you 100% sure that the people that you were chatting to on WhatsApp were actually from CreditFit - perhaps they are scammers?

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required deposit, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make deposits for their questions - they get serviced first!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.