Need some help and possible take it furt...

Asked by Mario on 29-08-2022 10:46:34
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng

Need some help and possible take it further 

So my fiance has kids with the other guy but she only get to see them every Sunday due to the long hours she works as a store manager and HR , The problem comes in when she needs to go and pick them up and drop them off where he shunts her and verbally abuses her to a stage where she stays distant from anyone and its bothering us all 

Questions is how do we go about where she can still see the kids but stay away from him as it's just getting worse , Let's use yesterday as a picture , Dropped off the kids and he was drunk , he grabbed to kid that's 6 months old to the extend that she cried and shunted my fiance , Now the term comes in violence doesn't solve anything   But she's scared to see him and frankly also now becomes a problem in the relationship as this impacts her view of guys and everyone around her 

Can you please tell me how can we solve this and is there away to get the kids and not see him there's 3 kids and legally 1 kid is his 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.