Goeie more. Ek wil net iets hoor namens ...

Asked by Magda on 16-08-2023 13:27:43
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to North West

Goeie more. Ek wil net iets hoor namens my verooofte.  Hy wil graag weet wat is sy regte as pa. Hy 2 kinders by n vorige verhouding.  Die vrou het getrek met kinders na ander dorp di kinders het in begin met hom gepraat op video calling maar nou as hy bel of vra dan word dit gese kinders wil nie praat met hom nie. Die ma wat so se vir hom. Hule is 5 jaar en 8 jaar. Hy wil net weet wat hy kan doen. Want hy wil graag met sy kinders in kontak bly.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.