good morning.My name is Lutendo, staying...

Asked by Lutendo on 28-10-2023 06:12:32
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Gauteng

good morning.

My name is Lutendo, staying in Krugersdorp cbd.

On 7 Dec 2021 I took my car to the panel beater to fix my can and paid him a sum of R62k to start fixing the vehicle. since today he has not fixed the vehicle and he blocked my numbers and I struggle to meet him.I have proof of payment and signed a paper with him.

Is it possible to make him finish the car because getting it back will take time I guess better than finishing it?I don't know what to do,Kindly assist

Kind regards


If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.