Good dayMy brother was in jail foe 12 ye...

Asked by Anonymous on 22-01-2024 20:07:08
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Good day

My brother was in jail foe 12 years when returned hes childs mom took him to court for maintenance but while the case is still in progress she plast his son with a man that stays alone and asked my brother to get an affidavit by the police station to give permission for his son to live with thw man that isn't interested in women 

What does my brother do he says the court says his son cant live with him so he rather then will put his son in bording school befor he lets him live with a man

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.