If a person took stock from a person and...

Asked by Mia on 08-02-2024 19:05:47
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

If a person took stock from a person and didn't pay yet because they came up with an agreement and then the person from the shop wants his money but the buyer can't pay because his waiting for the guy who his working for to pay him so R30700 is owed but this so called buyer sent a frudgulont eft document saying that he paid but he didn't so they go to the cops to open up a case how does a person go about it if you where the one in wrong 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.