Good day im a 35 year old lady who is cu...

Asked by Nomagugu Florence Mconyiwa on 23-05-2024 17:49:20
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day im a 35 year old lady who is customary married. Some time may last year my husband kicked me on my mouth and i lost 2 teeth. I went to police of which they said i can decide to open a domestic violence case against him which i ended up not opening as we have 2 kids together and partially depend on him, also he promised to pay for the dental implant fully. How ever its more than a year now and still he has not delivered on his promise. I wanted to find out if they is a way i can claim from him the dental implants and how i can go about doing so, as i would not afford to pay lawyer fees thank you Nomagugu


If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.