Good day.. a certain real estate company...

Asked by Natali-7 on 09-02-2015 15:48:49
Question posted in the Malpractice Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day.. a certain real estate company Van Aswegens in Krugersdorp is also a property management consultants and body corporate of our complex.. There are unfair accusations against us as well as monies that we pay over to a handed over account but they still charge us for arrears even though the attorneys are handling the account now .. they then take the monies from the handed over account to pay the present levy account and then keep on charging great interest on the handed over account we keep on paying the handed over account but never get the channce to pay it off because they keep on taking from the monthly paid monies and pay it to the running levy account even though we have a signed arrangement "letter of acknowledgement of debt" in place... what can I do to report this?? Can anyone help us?..
There are alot mre thing that happenened to us through the body corporate that we feel we are being victimised because the head of the body corporate does not like us at all.

Our roofs was being redone and we DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE COST eventhough they c;laimed everybody knew.. (This is the reason for the handed over account.)

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.