The man I dated was buying me a car, he ...

Asked by LindelwaN on 26-02-2015 15:21:53
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

The man I dated was buying me a car, he said I must give R20 000 toward the purchase, he took the money and never delivered the car until today he stopped answering the phone and not returning the whatsapp messages. I only have the telephone calls. is there anywhere I can get the recordings from the service provider and sue this man. He was arrested a couple of month ago and I bailed him with R6000, he sent to me one of the prison warders to collect the money and he denied I paid his bail.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.