Hi,I'm a 19 year old girl,my mum passed ...

Asked by Noxolo on 01-09-2015 12:08:10
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Mpumalanga
Question value: R 160.00

Hi,I'm a 19 year old girl,my mum passed away on 2009 and I was still a 13 by then,leaving behind me and my two siblings age 8 and 6 now,she was employed as a traffic officer at the gert sibande municipality,owned two cars, her sister took one and now I no longer see it, the other one wasn't paid up but my uncle took it and my grandma paid it with the money which we get each month from my moms work, the family has been torn apart ever since my moms death,so my uncle has changed ownership of the car to his name and he won't let me change it to mine name he says its his cause he faught for it. Is this possible? My beneficiary is my grandma due to the fact that I was a minor,now i want to go study next year and I don't knw where to go to to seek for the money my mum has left for us to study.

Please help

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.