am a 23 old girl ...who has two children...

Asked by karabo on 13-08-2017 15:19:42
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Limpopo
Question value: R 0.00

am a 23 old girl ...who has two children ..boy 2yrs and a girl parents died when i was young ...was living with my grandparents.. when i got preg ...the father of my children took me to live with him as they paid the damages and also some money as a promise that he will pay lobola . also promised my grandparents when the children have grown ..he will take me back to school..the problems started when i had my second ..he started abusing me physically and emotionally.. sometimes even chase us out of the house in the middle of the night...always telling me if i leaves him he won't support the children will have to suffer with them....i endure all that ...but got tired and went back to live with my grandparents... i want to to back to school ...i want him to assist me with money for kids as they have to go to creach ..while i there any legal way i can get help?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.