Im 16 turning 17 in a few months,my hous...

Asked by Anonymous on 15-02-2018 10:41:19
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Western Cape
Question value: R 0.00

Im 16 turning 17 in a few months,my house is a mess my perants treat me like im nothing and both my perants have said thet its best if i move in with my boyfriend,i habe considered toe move in with him but as soon as steps are taken tawords it they say the wont let me move , my perants have asked for money fom my boyfriend to support our household seeing to it as they cant always provide for everything my boyfriend payed for my school books  and and..he wil be able to look after me in the case of me moving , i feel unwelcome and mentally abused in my house ,do i have the right to move without my perants concent?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.