Good MorninhMy name is Marelize and am r...

Asked by Mokgadi on 15-02-2018 12:10:02
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Limpopo
Question value: R 0.00

Good Morninh

My name is Marelize and am running a day care in mokopane and one of my employee is bad mouthing me/school to my competion, as a results she recruited most of the kids in my school to my competion, she the gave me a 2 months notice to resign.

Some of the parents confirmed it to me and took their kids to my competion, because she will be working there in the next two months.

The trust between us is broken, can i maybe reduce her notice to a month? or can i teminate the contract? (the contract she signed says 2 months notice because she has been with us for the pas 4 years) because there more time she is around am loosing more kids.

or can i refer to policy and procedure of the company because it clearly says if the trust is broken i as the employer has the right to terminate the contract.

Please advice me as i am not sure as to what to do.



Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.