Good Day I have been employed by a new c...

Asked by Anon101 on 23-05-2018 10:54:29
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 300.00

Good Day 

I have been employed by a new company and get payed R3000 for a job that thr former employer got paid R6000 i am still under probation and understand the drop in payment but after probation if they do not give me the full amount what can i do? And is it fair to pay me less since i just finished school and dont have a lot of experience ?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.